- One Owner can have max of 15 players
- Only 4 star player per owner are allowed.
- Owner with the highest bid on a player wins the bid.
- If owner is already assigned 15 players then his bid is discarded and player is assigned to other owner or remains unsold.
- Similarly if owner is already assigned 4 star players then his bid for the next star player is discarded and player is assigned to other owner or remains unsold.
- Player assignment priority is based on “Base Value” of the players. So, if you are assigned 15 players already you might not get lower base value players.
- In case of a tie in bid amount:
- Tie breakers is resolved using Fanspole’s GiniPini Algorithm.
- Player is randomly assigned one of the owners.
- The owner which is assigned with the tie breaker player has now low probability of getting a player in the next tie breaker.
- No two owners will have the same player.
After Players are assigned, you can check your current squad.
If your squad’s player is unfit you can release that player and use that amount to bid on new players.
After releasing a player owner will not be able to buy back the same player until 2 days post release.
There is no limit on the number of bids and releases made per tournament.